Kindergarten registration will begin in January 2019. Parents with children already attending Gesu School in grades K-8 may call or stop by the admissions office to request a Kindergarten registration packet beginning on Monday, January 7, 2019.
Families new to Gesu School may pick up a registration packet at the Kindergarten Parent Information Meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Please note that the following documentation will be required for registration:
- Birth certificate (child must be five years of age by September 30th)
- Baptismal certificate, if applicable (if baptized at Gesu Church, please provide date)
- Immunization records
- Legal custody information, if applicable
- A recent photograph of your child
- Student registration fee of $125.00
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact the admissions director at (216) 932-0620, ext. 117.