Assisting Gesu families with a wide variety of services are the School Psychologist, Mrs. Mary Lou Fasko, and the School Guidance Counselor Mr. Jake Moauro. They work closely with teachers and administration in providing both short and long-term services. These include:
Guidance & Psychological Services
- Administration of individual achievement and intelligence assessments
- Screenings for certain behavioral characteristics
- Guidance for social difficulties
- Grief and separation counseling
- Developing school success strategies and skills
Parents who would like to pursue help in any of these areas are encouraged to speak with the child’s teacher or the school principal. For more information, please contact Mr. Jake Moauro or Mrs. Mary Lou Fasko about additional learning services provided at Gesu.