Assisting Gesu families with a wide variety of services are the School Psychologists, Mrs. Lisa Jackson and Mrs. Karen Moss. We also have the services of the School Guidance Counselor Mrs. Sarah Coyne. They work closely with teachers and administration in providing both short and long-term services. These include:
Guidance & Psychological Services
- Administration of individual achievement and intelligence assessments
- Screenings for certain behavioral characteristics
- Guidance for social difficulties
- Grief and separation counseling
- Developing school success strategies and skills
Parents who would like to pursue help in any of these areas are encouraged to speak with the child’s teacher or the school principal. For more information, please contact Mrs. Sarah Coyne, Mrs. Lisa Jackson or Mrs. Karen Moss about additional learning services provided at Gesu.
This fall, our retired school psychologist, Mrs. Mary Lou Fasko, will be offering a parent education opportunity for the Gesu School community. Her series will be based on the topic of Executive Functioning in Children. Call the Gesu School office for more information.