Mrs. Melissa Hensel is an important member of the primary team. She is available to assist the teachers with students who need help in a variety of areas. She can provide reinforcement for
- large/small motor skill development
- learning to handle distractions and staying focused
- organizing school supplies and being prepared for class
- appropriate social interactions
- small group phonics and math lessons
- Orton-Gillingham structured reading program
- Huddle Program-after school program which offers help with homework/assignments for students in grades 4-8.
- For more information, please contact Mrs. Melissa Hensel about additional learning services provided at Gesu.