Dear Gesu Families,
Thank you for your patience as we transitioned into the use of Digital Academy as our new management system. As shared this past spring, Digital Academy will be the “one stop shop” for most avenues of Gesu communication. These avenues include:
- Tuition (replaces FACTS)
- Additional fees such as field trip, clubs, etc. (replaces FACTS)
- Lunch account (replaces MySchoolLunch Account)
- Access to student grades (replaces ProgressBook)
- Communication to parents (replaces Constant Contact)
- Family directory (replaces Directory Spot)
- Emergency communication (replaces OneCallNow)
- Disciplinary Referrals including demerits
As you enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year for your child(ren), you created an account. This account will have access to all of the above information as it becomes available.
The most pressing is the first tuition payment of the school year which will be in July. To review your account including tuition information, please log on to your Digital Academy account.
Digital Academy App
To install the Digital Academy App, please do the following:
- On your Browser on the mobile device, please go to the following site: https://auth.digitalacademy.org
- Please log in with your Digital Academy Username and Password.
- You will be prompted to install the app. If you are not prompted, click the Menu Button and then select “Install Mobile App“
An Icon for the Digital Academy App will be added to your screen. Use that icon when accessing the Digital Academy and it will open our App.