Event Details and Contact Info
This adults only, ticketed event will transform the Family Center gym into a scene right out of Bourbon Street. Enjoy casino-type games, sample New Orleans-style food stations and sip on beverages — enough to keep everyone sated for the Lenten season ahead. Come with an empty stomach and a full wallet! Cocktail attire suggested.
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 (2-22-20)
6:30PM – 11:00PM
Many of our classrooms are in need of capital improvements such as new paint, flooring, furnishings and technology. In order to keep Gesu a front-runner in Catholic private education, and in an effort to offer our teachers and students the most conducive learning environment, all proceeds from this year’s Gesu Mardi Gras will thus be allocated for the renovation of classrooms and surrounding areas. We need your participation to make this event happen!
Gesu Catholic School, Family Center
2450 Miramar Blvd., University Heights, OH
>> Casino & Bar – Cash only. There will NOT be an ATM at the event.
Don’t miss the chance to win fantastic auction packages, such as reserved pews at popular Gesu masses and other school swag; A Bartenza MIX mobile party with food from Pearl Flower Catering; Browns opening day tickets and field passes; A one hour private sightseeing flight around Cleveland; 4 VIP tickets to Frozen on Broadway in Cleveland this summer; 2 tickets to an Ohio State Football game and a stay at the Joseph Hotel in Columbus; a round of golf at Sandridge Golf Club and night in the cottage; A Wellness package filled with goodies!
The BidPal auction site will be updated with packages to preview (and some to bid on!) before the event. You can bid on packages from your phone and in-person during the event! (Make sure your mobile phone is fully charged before the event!)
PURCHASE EVENT TICKETS
Event tickets can be purchased online. If you prefer to mail in a check for tickets, please email Mary Kate Farrar (before mailing your check) @ email@example.com. Tickets can be purchased online up until the event or can be purchased at the door.
A few things to know first…
- Clicking the purple ticket button below will redirect you to OneCause’s website, BidPal.net, for Mardi Gras ticket and sponsorship sales.
- You’ll need to create a BidPal account to purchase tickets. This is how your name will appear on the electronic tickets when you arrive.
- You’ll use this account for mobile bidding on auction packages.
- When purchasing additional tickets (including in sponsorship packages) you’ll have the option to include email addresses and mobile numbers for those people. Doing so will invite them to create their own account for mobile bidding on auction items.
- Event Questions? Email Ann King @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Questions? Contact Kerianne Hearns – 216-407-7240 or email@example.com.
- Tickets & BidPal Questions? Email Carolyn Kearney @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction Items? Would you like to donate items for the auction? Email Emily Edwards @ email@example.com